We make it easy for you to keep up with the ever-changing insurance industry by offering leading continuing education classes sessions twice annually.
- 8 available CE credits at each session, totaling 16 available credits annually
- You have the option to choose half-day attendance (4 credits) at $25, or full day attendance (8 credits) at $50
- Online registration is easy and provides the option to pay securely online or offline by mailing a check or by check or credit card at the door
- Classes are held at 13 convenient locations throughout Minnesota
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided at all venues, as well as convenient free parking
To be notified of upcoming CE classes please subscribe to our email list here.
AM: Ethical Obligation regarding disclosing information (approved for ethics)
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (4 CE Credits)
MN Course #1007270, WI Course # 6000012811
The information age has brought new responsibilities to agencies and carriers as far as disclosing things to the consumer. Some require specific documentations some have timelines. This class will review case studies as well as things done right and things done wrong. We will be going over not only what should be done but also why it is the right thing to do. We will also offer ideas that make it easy to do the disclosures.
PM: Credit Scoring and FICO
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (4 CE Credits)
MN Course #1006145, WI Course # 6000012862
Frustration among agent regarding what a client’s rates are based on are a real problem. How your use of credit is affects so many aspects of your life, you have to be paying attention. What are the factors affecting premiums? How does each factor affect different coverages? What can I tell my clients to do to improve their insurance score? Are these measurements really a valid tool to determine the risk the insured represents? All of these questions and more will be discussed in this very timely course. So come and see what “Big Data” is saying about you.
Locations and Dates
Our next session will be offered in the Fall. To find CE courses from other providers in your area, please visit this page on Sircon.com, choose the “Available Course Offerings Inquiry” link, and select a state to see the current CE course offerings.