We make it easy for you to keep up with the ever-changing insurance industry by offering leading continuing education classes sessions twice annually.
- 8 available CE credits at each session, totaling 16 available credits annually
- You have the option to choose half-day attendance (4 credits) at $25, or full day attendance (8 credits) at $50
- Online registration is easy and provides the option to pay securely online or offline by mailing a check or by check or credit card at the door
- Classes are held at 13 convenient locations throughout Minnesota
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided at all venues, as well as convenient free parking
To be notified of upcoming CE classes please subscribe to our email list here.
The Cause and Effects of Ethical Behavior (Approved for Ethics)
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (4 CE Credits)
MN Course #1026780, WI Course #6000042501
How you see yourself and how others see you are all wrapped up in ethical or unethical behavior. This simple fact pertains to agents, carriers, vendors, and consumers. There are important nuances regarding ethics. Some of these nuances are more difficult to see with modern methods of communication. Behavioral topics discussed in this course will apply to both your professional and personal life. Let us give you some things to think about.
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (4 CE Credits)
MN Course #1017986, WI Course #6000044103
The biggest insurance losses involve liability situations. You would think, either you were responsible or you were not. There is much more to it than that. This seminar will give an understandable explanation of how civil law works. What factors go into a settlement offer? If a case does go to court, what is the process? Why are rules of evidence so important? What are the games played in putting together a jury? Once you understand all of these things, you will be able to explain why insuring for liability risks is so important. Become the person with the answers to questions many people have.
Locations and Dates
Our next sessions will be offered in Fall of 2019. To find CE courses from other providers in your area, please visit this page on Sircon.com, choose the “Available Course Offerings Inquiry” link, and select a state to see the current CE course offerings.