We make it easy for you to keep up with the ever-changing insurance industry by offering leading continuing education classes sessions twice annually.
- 8 available CE credits at each session, totaling 16 available credits annually
- You have the option to choose half-day attendance (4 credits) at $25, or full day attendance (8 credits) at $50
- Online registration is easy and provides the option to pay securely online or offline by mailing a check or by check or credit card at the door
- Classes are held at 13 convenient locations throughout Minnesota
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided at all venues, as well as convenient free parking
To be notified of upcoming CE classes please subscribe to our email list here.
AM: Ethics Role In Insurance Law (approved for ethics)
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (4 CE Credits)
MN Course #1006387, WI Course #6000008734
This course will bring you up to date as to what current statutes say about underwriting, claims handling, rating, and efforts to stop fraud. Things are changing in the area of insurance. Agents want to do what is right for their clients. Some of the problems have changed. Get the answer to what the questions will be.
PM: Auto Insurance
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (4 CE Credits)
MN Course #1002646, WI Course #6000008755
With changes in healthcare, chargeable claims, and what affects your rates, this timely class will give you strategies, and talking points for conversations with customers and prospects. Be the agent that delivers a product, 1-800 cannot. More than ever consumers need information to make buying decisions regarding their coverage. Don’t miss this class.
Locations and Dates
June 27th, 2017
Courtyard by Marriot Mankato
901 Raintree Rd
Mankato, MN 56001
Contact: Todd Enfield, 800-858-7786
June 29th, 2017
Rochester International Event Center
7333 Airport View Dr. SW
Rochester, MN 55902
Contact: Mark St.Peter, 800-388-6201