We make it easy for you to keep up with the ever-changing insurance industry by offering leading continuing education classes sessions twice annually.
- 8 available CE credits at each session, totaling 16 available credits annually
- You have the option to choose half-day attendance (4 credits) at $25, or full day attendance (8 credits) at $50
- Online registration is easy and provides the option to pay securely online or offline by mailing a check or by check or credit card at the door
- Classes are held at 13 convenient locations throughout Minnesota
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided at all venues, as well as convenient free parking
To be notified of upcoming CE classes please subscribe to our email list here.
Ethics in Sales and Service (Approved for Ethics)
Course Numbers | MN: 1027915 WI: 6000051832
As much as customer expectations have changed, so have the pressures to be unethical when selling or servicing the product of insurance. Although this course pertains to any type of sales, we will primarily discuss insurance sales. What is expected of 1-800 vs an agent? What is expected of a network vendor doing repairs vs an independent shop? Has the line between right and wrong become blurred, or is it all still straight forward? There are important benefits to an agent for ethical behavior and we will debate these. This course will give you much to think about.
BOP Policies for Personal Lines Agents
Course Numbers | MN: 1016546 WI: Pending
Many small business owners’ primary exposure to insurance is from their personal lines agent. There is an opportunity for agents to help their clients make decisions about the businesses owned and run by the auto or home insurance customer. Taking the time to explain in terms a consumer can understand, the nuances and gaps in commercial risks will benefit both the customer and the agent. This course will simplify the topics and give you tools you can use to diversify your book of business.
Locations and Dates
Our next sessions will be offered in Fall of 2019. To find CE courses from other providers in your area, please visit this page on Sircon.com, choose the “Available Course Offerings Inquiry” link, and select a state to see the current CE course offerings.